cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris2
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Client not responding / freezes

Hi grbuzzard

I have had no trouble with logmein using IE - and it loads the "client program"

automatically (unlike firefox - which asks each time). However  the remote control screen is

still "scrunched" (i.e. not really full screen) - as  is the case in the simpler logmein mode I

had to use in FF when the problem started.  But the IE/Logmein file transfer screen looks

normal, as it was when FF/logmein was working. Those are the only 2 modes I use.

Otherwise I agree - I like firefox more - and especially because I need "grab them all". I just

use IE for logmein.

I think why I originally switched to FF from IE was I was getting a lot of pop-up

ads.  I don't see them now.

Chris2
New Contributor

OK - I removed the "srcunch" by adjusting the remote control screen resolution (in my case to from

13xx x 768 to 1024x768) using an icon at the top of  the remote control screen. ow it looks

normal

cbaldwin
New Contributor

I would use Logmein from Firefox everyday with no problems. Suddenly last week the Logmein client freezes when trying to connect. I can connect using the limited version in  Ie, Firefox or Chrome. However if I try to use the stand alone through any browser it freezes. I get a blue sceen with the spinning curser. If I click on the LMI window, it says (Not Responding) I have uninstalled both Firefox and the LMI software, without success. I've also removed evey instance of LMI from my appdata folder and regedit after an uninstall, restarted the computer and reinstalled LMI,  still without success. No matter what I've tried thus far results in the LogMeIn Client blue sceen with the spinning curser after it prompts me for the creditials. Any suggestions on what to try next?

Fabbs
New Contributor

This was happening and I realized that I had changed my password a few weeks ago and it ws still saved in the login creds of the client. Go into options and choose "delete all stored credentials"

View solution in original post

daklau
New Contributor

This started when I loaded Bitdefender. Don't know if there is any connection