cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lesyk009
New Contributor

LogMeIn Support - Don't Answer

I would say 50% of the time I call LogMeIn support I am put on hold until the call drops. Eventually the hold music stops (after 10-15 minutes ) and the call is still connected, just dead air on the other end. After a few minutes of that the call just ends.  Not sure if anyone else can attest to this or not. Overall I would say their support is below average, half the time I never get a follow up email or the case was never actually created and I have to call in again.  

I've found recently that if I can't get them on the phone I can email them, but to do that you have to be redirected three times and if you are lucky fill out one request form, if unlucky it's two request forms (depends on which app your are contacting them about ). 

I just wanted a place to vent and see if there were others experiencing the same pain points so that maybe they could be addressed. 

Oh PS just going to post this here in case anyone ever searches for restarting login on mac's stuck in a session:
sudo launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.logmein.logmeinserver.plist

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Support - Don't Answer

@lesyk009   That is not the experience we were hoping for, I'm sorry about that.  

Can you please click my Community name to send a private message with the dates / times you called Support, as well as the called-from number used? 

MSP1939
New Contributor

LogMeIn is truly becoming quite bad, I can't believe how we've been treated after being a customer over 10 years. Do NOT sign any type of contracts with LogMeIn. 

MSP1939
New Contributor

I wrote a comment earlier on the forum regarding my experience related to signing a Contract with LogMeIn and not getting the service I was sold, and they deleted my entire forum thread. 

Hopefully you know LogMeIn, we are going to completely go public on all social media platforms and tell our story. 

You made a bad decision treating us the way you did; it was very rude and unethical. Very bad business practices.