cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Long wait times

I was just on hold for level 2 support for over an hour, 2 seperate calls, is this normal? I finally gave up. I was told that calling in was the only option for level 2 support as well. I was looking for pre sales help so I guess it's on to the next product as logmein can obviously not support the customers they already have.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Long wait times

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the long wait time yesterday when you called. We can certainly understand your frustration in terms of wanting to get your issue resolved quickly so you can test our products out. 

It looks like one of our Level 2 technicians has reached out to you via email, and he just contacted you by phone as well. We're looking forward to assisting you. 

Regards,

/lm

4 REPLIES 4
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the long wait time yesterday when you called. We can certainly understand your frustration in terms of wanting to get your issue resolved quickly so you can test our products out. 

It looks like one of our Level 2 technicians has reached out to you via email, and he just contacted you by phone as well. We're looking forward to assisting you. 

Regards,

/lm

New Contributor

Ya Im in the same boat been 2 weeks since  they confimed they would reset our trial for testing. We might be moving on as well.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Chrisman5454 ,

I apologize for any miscommunications.

Did you happen to have a case number that I may reference to assist you further?

New Contributor

After getting the issue ellevated yeterday I am good to go, hopfully testing with the yubikey+LP will prove easy but safe to use in our work enviroments.