cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Remote Control of Pro2 client crashes

Been using Pro2 with Central for a few weeks. Everything worked fine until this morning when I updated the Firefox plugin for LogMeIn. Now, attempting to Remote Control of Pro2 clients causes my browser to crash. Remote Control of Free clients seems to work fine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Remote Control of Pro2 client crashes

We have received reports that the latest browser plugin update for the remote access components is causing the web browser to crash for some users. We have rolled back the plugin version – if you are experiencing trouble, please remove the existing plugin from your browser and reconnect to your host computer.

Here’s a link to the article with instructions on removing the plugin.

Message Edited by KevinA on 03-03-2010 04:44 PM

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

yes

help asap!

i did the windows update on my vista machine and now i crash out of ie also.

now my billable hours are dead.

gah!!!!

Highlighted

We have received reports that the latest browser plugin update for the remote access components is causing the web browser to crash for some users. We have rolled back the plugin version – if you are experiencing trouble, please remove the existing plugin from your browser and reconnect to your host computer.

Here’s a link to the article with instructions on removing the plugin.

Message Edited by KevinA on 03-03-2010 04:44 PM

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

I removed the plug-ins, closed IE, opened IE and tried to connect to remote machine.
I connect OK, get the Dashboard but cannot complete a RemoteControl connection. I get as far as seeing the desktop with the option to Unlock the machine, but before I can do anything IE closes the page and reopens it bringing me back to the Dashboard view.
Highlighted

Hi Jeff,

Would you mind submitting a Support Ticket for this?

Thanks,
Kevin
Highlighted
New Contributor

Not at all. I have already submitted the trapped error from the LogMeIn Guardian and am on hold for Tech Support right now. If there is something else I should do to submit a ticket, please let me know.