cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
writersblock
Active Contributor

Re: Super Slow today

Clearly this is an issue that LogMeIn engineers need to address.

Justin

mmitchell3526
New Contributor

Re: Super Slow today

Definitely.  It's taking me an hour to do something that would normally take 10 minutes. It's ridiculous.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LogmeIn Is lagging and patchy

@Bahar-b  Sorry about the delays there.  Can you please confirm the LMI version installed on the problem Host PCs?

Bahar-b
New Contributor

Hi, 

Version 1.3.5179

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Bahar-b   Thanks, can you also confirm the Host software versions affected? 

Exactly which software is being utilized on the Host PC, and is the behavior just a slow response to mouse clicks, or are there another display artifacts being seen?

Bahar-b
New Contributor

I don't understand the version, let me know how to find it out please. 

Most complains are about being too slow when the client is using software on the office machine, and sometimes there are some regarding mouse slowness as well. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Here is a guide that you may reference for LMI Event Logs on the Host computer: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-to-view-logmein-event-log-files-central-t-host-prefe...

We may also need to cross reference these with the local Windows event logs.  If you can create a case with Customer Support when you have access to one of the problem PCs, we can dig in deeper to the cause of your user's delays.

Bahar-b
New Contributor

This is the Host Version 4.1.0.14344

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi All,

We believe this is related to the recent Windows Screen Blanking change made in the last LMI version.  If you disable the LogMeIn driver responsible for this on the Host side, then it may temporarily relieve the screen delays, but also un-blank your host monitor at the same time.