cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
writersblock
Active Contributor

Re: LogmeIn Is lagging and patchy

Right. I figured that out. What is LMI doing to address this issue?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@writersblock  We are still investigating the cause of this.  If you want to send log files from the problem computer to 'gotoservice@logmein.com' we may be able to add them to the ticket for closer examination. 

Thanks.

UsernameTaken
Active Contributor

@AshC  checking if there are any new updates to this issue on Macs with version 4.1.0.11887. One of our support staff is asking, and I have asked for logs again in case more are needed.

mmitchell3526
Active Contributor

Hi,

I was using a 2012 macbook pro with an LG 4k monitor and had severe lag for weeks. So, I was finally able to switch my 2012 macbook pro out with a late 2014 iMac and I still have the LG 4k monitor connected. I do not have any lag with this configuration.

Thanks.

UsernameTaken
Active Contributor

@mmitchell3526  What OS and LMI host versions?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for confirming things, @mmitchell3526

mmitchell3526
Active Contributor

OS Catalina 10.17.7

LogMeIn version 4.1.7664

Maya125
New Contributor

worst service Ive ever got! no one to talk to only to support tire1 that not dealing with issue can't speak to manager etc. don't take responsibility. I will defiantly change providers.

writersblock
Active Contributor

Same experience here. Worthless support sending the same email to me trying to close the ticket. A simple we're working on it for the next update would suffice, but just repeating the same email to me over and over again is idiotic.

Are you listening LogMein? Please fix your software!

Justin

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi everyone, apologies for the delay in getting back here.  

We have several Mac fixes underway currently, though it is possible we may need some more log files on this one.  I will hopefully have an answer by next week.  

Thanks.