cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdfiorentino
New Contributor

Re: LogmeIn Is lagging and patchy

Is there any update on this. It has become very cumbersome to work with our remote service on MACs

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@rdfiorentino  Are you able to gather the log files from the affected Mac, as well as the system logs on the OSX?  If so, please sent them to 'gotoservice - at - logmein.com'

rdfiorentino
New Contributor

It happens on 4 Macs that i've tried. I sent in the logs.

nickelplate
New Contributor

Re: Super Slow after recent LogMeIn update

This is still a problem for me, too. Any updates to this issue?

Edit:

My local client is a Mac Pro running macOS 10.14.6 (18G9216) with Log me in Version 4.1.7664 (PlugIn: 1.0.2725)

The remote Host Mac Pro is running macOS 10.15.7 (19H2) with Log Me In host software version 4.1.0.11887 The remote host has two screens running at 3200 x 1800

When remoting into this host, the client software causes all client-side keyboard and mouse inputs outside the app to lag by up to a second or two.  Input response/lag inside the app for the host screen is expected to have delays and some lag but 5 seconds for all inputs to respond is way worse than it used to be. Using our VPN and Apple Remote Desktop is super slow but not as bad as my LogMeIn experience.

While I expect remote host lag/latency performance to vary and not be perfect, I don't expect LogMeIn software to slow down the inputs for my OS and all non-LogMeIn apps that are local.

jsrCT
New Contributor

I use a MacBook to login to PC (host - 2 machines running Windows) - super terrible lag.   Both machines freeze and are unable to use Microsoft Word - if it opens, it is blurry and stalls out and I have to reboot.  This is only happening since latest update.  Worked like a charm until them.  Now I visually only can see half of a normal word doc window and if I scroll down the entire doc blurs.  I use other programs and they seem to work fine, frustratingly slow, but fine.   If this can't be fixed I will definitely need to close pro account and find a new provider.   I have tried disabling  drivings, changing resolutions, blah blah etc.  Updates should not cause me days of downtime, downtime means loss of time, loss of time means loss of money.  Bad business.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@jsrCT  Can you try disabling screen blanking on a problem PC to see if that improves the performance?