cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Delete account

Sorry  for

sorry for the concern, but without wanting I make the mistake of creating my first account "krilkrastev76@yahoo.com" and would like to have it removed. If not at least this one so I can change my email address with this one. thank you in advance.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Deleting Account

This is the account i wish to be removed. TNX in advance . Invalid E-mail Address.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Please delete my account. I have no use for it anymroe.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Deleting Account

Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it.

Please help. Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, i would like to know if it's possible to delete my logmein account, my community account and any all information the web site stores that relates, anonymously or otherwise, to me.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Deleting Account

I have already received inquiries from the customer service center, filled out all the documents and sent you a reply, but there is no reply yet.
So I write again here.
I don't need an account anymore. I want to delete it.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Delete account

Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Please help. Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Delete Account

it seend very hard to find out how to delete an account here, seens i don't whant to be here any more, so please, suport guys, can you delete my accout??

Tags (1)