cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Deleting Account

I apologize for the frustrations; we do not currently have a way for customers to delete their own information by themselves.

In order to request account deletion, here is an updated support page where you may either call Customer Support or create a case for email follow up:  https://support.logmeininc.com/hamachi/help/how-do-i-contact-hamachi-customer-support 

View solution in original post

eddy123
New Contributor

Hello there I was hoping to also delete my account i dont understand why i need to go through a phonecall to do it but im hoping to , this would be a simple improvement plus i was only trying this out didnt realise it had no delete account option.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@eddy123  As referenced in the solution, you may create a case for email follow up if you cannot call into Customer Support by phone.

AmriMahdi100
New Contributor

HELLO. I want deleting my account.

because I have another account

Roulette_321
New Contributor

Hi, can you please delete my logmein account and other information, thanks in advance for your help.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Roulette_321  As mentioned in the solution on this thread, Customer Support needs to create a case for deletion requests.  We don't handle those here in the Community.

asashayko
New Contributor

Re: Delete account

Same as previous person - can't submit a ticket to delete my account.

Any ideas how to do that?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@asashayko  Did you click the 'Contact' link on the LMI support pages, or attempt to dial one of the phone numbers listed?

asashayko
New Contributor

Indeed I clicked attempt to dial one of the phone numbers. Using the link from the Solution post, helped to submit a ticket.

Thanks!
Former Member
Not applicable

Deleted my account

Good day.
I ask you to delete my account, as I did not find how to delete the account from your system and I do not want to use this service and product, since the product did not give me. Thanks.