cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madisauras
New Contributor

Deleting Account

Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Please help. Thanks

76 REPLIES 76
tijahi
New Contributor

Well just change email to some temporary... 😉 and delegate problem to them, then they will add delete option.

saraoliveira
New Contributor

Hello, i would like to know if it's possible to delete my logmein account, my community account and any all information the web site stores that relates to me. Thanks

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@saraoliveira  Please reach out to Customer Support to request this action: https://support.logmeininc.com/hamachi/help/how-do-i-contact-hamachi-customer-support 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Syenthh
New Contributor

I would also like to request a deletion for my account as I will no longer have use of this app please and thank you.
cisarpavel
New Contributor

Hello,

I request deleting my LogMeIn and this community account cizzz@gmail.com with all related data according to EU  General Data Protection Regulation.  Not having simple button to delete the account seems like improper business practice. Putting obstacles in the way of users so that they can't simply cancel their account is really embarrassing nowadays and I'll check with the authorities to see if this violates any European regulations. Having to deeply look for where the button to contact support finally is, plus having to call to have a ticket sent to the system? Is this the 21st century?

Thank you

Pavel Cisar

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @cisarpavel

You do not have to call directly into Customer Support, but you do need to at least open a ticket for email follow up through this webform: https://support.logmeininc.com/hamachi/help/how-do-i-contact-hamachi-customer-support 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
L1xarus
New Contributor

sasasa