cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN.

Thanks eagle6705

it worked.

New Contributor

Umm, its still not working, but when i go to "Change Adapter Settings" to the side of the "Network and Sharing Center" nothing comes up in the list.

New Contributor

Guys...oen method can really works! posted by previos posts before. but i still want to emphasize here.

1. Open your 'Run' (Windows key+R)

2. Type 'services.msc'
3. Find 'LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine'
4. RESTART this service

DONE! thanks for the frens help! enjoy it! and u guys no need to reset to new IP everytime! Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I tried all of the steps above and ultimately it was a McAffee firewall issue. Try turning off all firewalls on both clients.

New Contributor

Yes, for me (win7 Home edition 64bit) it worked perfectly, after the first two steps suggested by Bernardo the service "LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling engine" was already started, I stopped and restarted it. No need to unistall or rollbacks. 

Thanks to Bernardo Dias.

Marco

New Contributor

Mine is not even in the list???????

whats wrong?

I have windows 7 Ultimate x86.

New Contributor

well i eventually got rid of the triangle but now it still wont work. LOG ME IN PEOPLE JUST COMMENT AND SORT THIS OK OK ITS UR JOB ONE OF THEM WAS TECH SUPPOURT!!!!!

New Contributor

hoihoiwaiwai wrote:

3. Find 'LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine'
4. RESTART this service

In Vista and probably Seven by restarting the 'LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine' service the user interface wrongly gets restarted in the System context. Therefore any changes made to the preferences (fi chat color) are not saved because a normal user can not write to the System profile. I reported this to the development team.
Currently I am working on a solution which intercepts the "tunnel running" event and which kills of the user interface which is running in the System context and starts the user interface under the current user again.
New Contributor

Eric any progress?

New Contributor

Hi !

Of the two Hamachi clients one was showing as OK (Win XP), the other was showing the ! "Failed to connect" "VPN error..." (Win 7).  The connection wouldn't work from either side.

On the error PC (Win7) i uninstalled and re-installed from the web.  Didn't even reboot.

Working now.

Thanks