cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN.

Thanks this worked for me!

New Contributor

@edeoleo 

It was Awesome mate, it solved the Problem 100%

Regards

New Contributor

Bernardo Dias Thanks

Worked for me - simple - I have done the whole uninstall and install again several times to resolve.  Better solution.

Active Contributor

OK

Old topic but hopefully this fix will help everybody out.I tried EVERY fix on this thread, and none worked.None. Best part of a Sunday gone.

I had been playing about with different networks, when I couldn't connect to the new Gateway network I had created, when before, it had been fine. What I had to do was RENAME the virtual adaptor (that Hamachi creates) in the windows Network Connections panel. You need to get this exactly right, otherwise the adaptor wont pick up an ip address from the DHCP server on the LAN the Gateway resides. The name you need to give it is Hamachi - xxx-xxx-xxx where the xxx-xxx-xxx is the network ID you find in the web control panel (or any other client machines connected to said network). So an example would be 

Hamachi - 172-999-666 .Note the space after the i in Hamachi, and again after the hyphen.So again:

Hamachi (space)-(space)172-999-666 

I hope this helps someone-I have no idea why this would need to be the case (my machine is WIN7 Home) as the two other machines (WINXP and WINXP Pro) connected just fine!!

cabs

New Contributor

I have the same problem. Please help. btw(by the way) i'm using a broadband network.

New Contributor

now hamachi crashes. lol

New Contributor

Based on how old this topic is I doubt I'll have much luck, but I am currently also having this problem.  I am using Hamachi version 2.2.0.58, on Windows 7 64 bit.  I have, as far as I know, done everything in this thread to try to solve the problem.  I deleted hamachi (including all mentions of it in the registry) and reinstalled using a link.  I have stopped and restarted the tunneling process.  I have also renamed the network adapter to Hamachi, and also tried the variation of changing it to Hamachi - xxx-xxx-xxx.  Anybody out there have any luck with this trying any other solutions on a Windows 7 machine running Hamachi 2.2?  I am trying to connect to a gateway network.  Thanks for any help. 

New Contributor

@cabsandy -- thank you.  Saved me countless hours more research I presume.  I've already expended more than I'd wish --  but your answer was the key -- RENAME the network -- strange solution - but that was it.  

For those that follow -- the hint that something is amiss is that you see the yellow warning triable in the Hamachi client when the problem exists and it disappears when the problem is resolved (you've successfully renamed the network adapter).

New Contributor

Can you explain what xxx-xxx-xxx is?
TH3
New Contributor

I have the same problem but i am on a mac. how do you do it there?

Tags (1)