cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Mobile for iOS and Android (BETA)

duelo

New Contributor

un duelo

New Contributor

@KonradW wrote:

I encounter just one curious problem: while connected to the Hamachi network, I have no internet access on the phone. For example, google email client or chrome are not working. Android connectivity symbols in that row on the top are somethimes blue and sometimes grey. This problem is for data plan as well as for wifi. After logging out off Hamachi, everything is working immediately. 

Cheers,

Konrad

I'm having this issue as well. The VPN connection works well but internet access doesn't work anymore. Maybe all network traffic gets routed through the VPN?

New Contributor

Any info on the password to use to extract pfx on android? Tried eveything I can think of and nothing works.

Figured it out. It is the logmein generated password for the mobile client with the dashes.
New Contributor

Active Contributor

First I must say I am absolutely ecstatic to see this feature in preview.  

I am at a loss right now however, I've read every single post in this thread for clues and am coming up dry.

I have a lightweight WS03 running latest version of hamachi in gateway mode.  Two PCs can connect great, using paid hamachi subscription.  

I've sent the config files to my Galaxy S3 a couple times to be sure and imported.  

In the VPN config I have

Hamachi

IPSec Xauth RSA

m.hamachi.cc

Imported certificate from dropdown

Do not verify server

Received from server

When I attempt connection on the phone it sits on "connecting..." for a while, and on the server I can see the client light up with the blue relayed runnel icon.  No IP address ever assigns though, and I only get outgoing traffic, no incoming.  There's plenty of IPs left in the scope.  

I must be missing something simple, I'm just at a loss of what it could be.

Thanks for any assistance.

New Contributor

Anyway to delete previous VPN config files on iOS?

I started out using a mesh network but recently switched to a gw network and now I want to delete the mesh config files from my iPad VPN menu

New Contributor

NM.  In case anyone else needs to know it's under:

Settings > General > Profiles > Click on the profile then pick remove

New Contributor

I've finally been able to connect with a hub and spoke VPN using a Motorola Xoom connecting to a windowss XP box.  After downloading the certificates, and the .pfx file it would have been most helpful if I would have known to:

1. Read the posts in this group first.

2. Installing the two certicates using any name.

3. Creating a VPN profile under settings under wireless and network > vpn using the user name and password combination sent in the email.

It appears to be a good tunnel, but time will tell.

Now_What  Smiley Very Happy

New Contributor

I'm on an iPhone 5, and for the most part, am receiving "Negotiation with the VPN server failed" messages when I try to connect. 

However, I was able to connect once about ten minutes ago, and when that connected, it showed as a 'relayed tunnel' connection via my desktop client.  I love that you guys are building this feature and am happy to help test more.  Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to get my connection to be normal tunnel proper connection.

Thanks