cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Mobile for iOS and Android (BETA)

Ummm, me too now.  That was where one needed to go at the beginning of the beta process.  Glad you found it!

New Contributor

So... I got this set up on my Android, and I can successfully download traffic from one of my devices (Specifically I am testing the VPN capability of accessing a PRTG server on a client's network). But while the VPN is connected I can't surf the web. I have no problems setting up a proxy (As there are three available on the mesh networks in my account, different client sites and what not) but I would prefer to be able to maintain cellular connectivity. Otherwise I lose the useful push notifications feature of PRTG, and the fact that I would have to manually turn the vpn on everytime I wanted to check something....

Anyone have any ideas

New Contributor

Gugugugu
New Contributor

I've tried using this to make two android devices on different wifi connections interface (link emulation in myoldboy emulator) and they seem to show my wifi's ip address of 192.168.1.XX) instead of the hamachi ip's (1st android device :25.13.167.XX 2nd android device 25.130.91.50 also why are these not on the same subnet in hamachi?) ive tried (on the client) inputting the wifi ip o the server, the hamachi ip of the server to no avail how'd you get this to work for you?

New Contributor

basically im trying to lan android games

Active Contributor

Did you ever find a solution to the problem of Hamachi VPN disconnecting?  I have the exact same problem on my Galaxy Note 3, Android 4.4.2.

Active Contributor

Did you ever find a solution to the problem of Hamachi VPN disconnecting? I have the exact same problem on my Galaxy Note 3, Android 4.4.2.
New Contributor

If I checked SEND ALL TRAFFIC OVER VPN there's no way Hamachi gonna work on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus so far I'm trying to configure. I tried in 3 iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and none of them work.

To make it work I have to uncheck SEND ALL TRAFFIC OVER VPN. If I did it, it's not worth doing it because it's not filtering as expected anyway.

Do you have any idea how I be able to SEND ALL TRAFFIC OVER VPN and still iPhone is able to browse the net? If you haven't tied it, try and let me know please.

Or, am I missing something?

Your solution is highly appreciated.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Puru,

Did you check the Hamachi manual?

For the mentioned setting it says:

"When applied to mesh or hub-and-spoke networks, the device's traffic to the public Internet is not relayed by other members. This means the device cannot connect to the Internet."

Hope this helps.

Zsolt is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

New Contributor

Does this mean that when selected "Send all traffic over VPN" for iPhone Hamachi, actually I'm not getting any internet at all but not selecting it allows to connect to the net and still not getting filtered right? Because I'm not filtered at all eventhough VPN is ON and Hamachi is working. This shouldn't be such. They should allow to send all traffic over VPN and filtering strictly. Am I still missing something? Have you tried in iPhone and seeing if network filter over Hamachi on iPhone is working? Browse some sites that have bundle of external Ads and see if any of those Ads being killed under VPN. I don't think Hamachi is well functioning on iPhone. May be I'm wrong but I need to make sure about this.