cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AFS
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Mobile for iOS and Android (BETA)

10 Minutes up time for connection now, viewing NVR recordings, opening files...  Seems to be stable now. 

Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hello

I have the same problem, and it don't work with 63.251.34.73 or 63.251.34.71... Have you a solution AFS ?

Tags (1)
AFS
New Contributor

@Taknok wrote:

Hello

I have the same problem, and it don't work with 63.251.34.73 or 63.251.34.71... Have you a solution AFS ?

Sorry, wish I could help but I didn't actually change anything on my end to get it working.  Just started working on it's own, or from whatever changes LogMeIn is/was making.

Retired LogMeIn Contributor pz
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Well, we had some problems on server side, thanks for helping tracking it down. Now please revert to m.hamachi.cc.

For PPTP it does not actually matter for the connection itself, but later you would probably better to use a load balanced CNAME rater than a direct IP. Just consider maintenance.

For IPSec the cert is for m.hamachi.cc so with IP it will not work at all.

New Contributor

I reverted to m.hamachi.cc using IPSec, and it's working now. 

But note that using the IP for server address still works on IPSec as well.

New Contributor

We are the beta-testers, so it's our role to report this.
Now I can't use the add mobile client, the option desappear... so I can't creat a new PPTP.
Okay for the IPSec, but with m.hamachi.cc it still connect and few seconds after it quit.

EDIT : I install all again and now it work with IPSec (with m.hamachi.cc)
Thank you
Retired LogMeIn Contributor pz
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Probably you are on the regular site, not preview.logmein.com, hence you can't see add mobile client.

Once you have a successful connection I can imagine high latency/loss as the only reason of a disconnect.

Or maybe if you are connecting from Android, you might want to initiate device->network traffic soon to force Android to finish the connection setup.

New Contributor

I'm running Android 4.1.2 on my Galaxy SII, I downloaded and installed the 2 crt files and the pfx file then configured the VPN as per the config preview screenshots, namely:

Name = Hamachi
Type = IPSec Xauth RSA
Server address = m.hamachi.cc
IPSec user certificate = the downloaded cert that appears in the pulldown menu
IpSec CA certificate = (don't verify server)
IPSec server certificate = (received from server)

Username = xxx-xxx-xxx
Password = xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Then when I hit connect, it returns to the VPN list and says "Unsuccessful" under the Hamachi entry. I have tried changing the server address to IP address, and also tried pasting the password just to make sure I wasn't getting it wrong since it conceals it with the pesky dots. Any ideas?

New Contributor

Update to the above: Have managed to connect now - the network I had created was made with LogMeIn Hamachi rather than LogMeIn (I'm still not clear on the difference between the two).

Having added my phone to the newly-created network, it now connects, though I'm not sure how to go about browsing my PC from my phone - I was hoping that after installing the windows app that a virtual network device would be added to my Windows box and that I could then access shared drives from es file explorer or similar. Is that meant to be achievable with this app?

New Contributor

Hi.

I have had no problems connecting to my network but perhaps I am missing something.  Unlike another VPN I use, I am unable to access resources on that network as expected, most of wihich are on Linux boxes.  For example, although my nexus 7 shows that I am connected, and on a windows box (as well as on the hamachi networks web page for my network)  the status for this device is green and pings from the XP box to the 7 are successful, I cannot ssh to or browse tp a webserver on any of the linux machines.  All of the linux machines show the nexus (using the "list" command) with an "X", which I believe indicates "unreachable."

I just noticed that the machines I am trying to reach have the .17 versions of hamachi--do I need to upgrade or am I missing something else.

Mark