cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganeshowen
Active Contributor

Re: Hamachi not powering on after computer restart

Ahh, we had an issue where once the user logged in hamachi would open but not connect to the vpn (which made remote work impractical). All the batch file does is instigate that connection from the backend of hamachi on startup (as a startup item). Getting the computer to execute a batch file before user login is it a bit beyond my expertise. As to the network ID have you tried user the network name as the ID? You may need to add some syntax if it is not a single word but there must be an identifier that hamachi uses when it logs in.

beardbiz
New Contributor

Only works with a paid subscription.

I paid, now it works.

pablo28nj
Visitor

We have a paid subscription and the problem still exists. 

It always happens in windows 10, randomly after a restart (could be after a windows update).

Windows 7 computers don't have this problem.

We noticed that turning off "auto update" in hamachi helps to reduce the frequency of this problem.

We experienced this issue with different paid accounts, different computer brands and different connection speeds, always happening randomly with windows 10.

Today is April 10th 2021, the problem is still not solved.

JerryIrons
Active Contributor

Yeah it has nothing to do with a paid subscription, I've had one for years and experienced this problem ever since windows 10 was born.  There are several work arounds though if you read through the various discussions here.