cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Protateur
New Contributor

How to keep Hamachi online

Hamachi is great for connecting my friends to my network but there is a problem. Whenever I close my computer (whenever it goes to sleep), Hamachi goes offline. Is there a way to keep it online such as keeping it as a service, configuring settings, etc. Thanks for reading or answering!

7 REPLIES 7
Thomas_
New Contributor

Re: How to keep Hamachi online

I have the same problem on 2 computer. Any solution yet ?

Franjo
New Contributor

I have the same problem, after starting Windows, Hamachi won't go automatically online.

First, I must press button "Go online", after that it works ok.

cmezza
Active Contributor

'Start as a service' is a paid feature starting with the Standard subscription. 

Thomas_
New Contributor

I am a std client and i have the problem with only 2 computer (9 others are ok).

cmezza
Active Contributor

Apologies, then. Have you looked at the services and windows logs to see if something comes up ?

Maybe try to start Hamachi service as administrator.  Otherwise it may just be one of these bugs that need fixing in a future version.

Thomas_
New Contributor

Thanks for you support cmezza,

I changed the "run as" part of the service to a local administrator account (instead of system) but i don t think this will do much : the service starts, there is no problem with that, it's just that the user has to manualy click the "connexion" button.

Anyway, I'll keep you informed if this work. This might help some other users.

petrihaa
New Contributor

koko