cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: I am online but appearing offline.

How would I make it run as a system service?? 

I'm a newbie......

I have a router D-Link WBR1310 connected to a cable Modem.

At the other location I have a switch connected to a DSL Modem/Router

Tags (1)
New Contributor

@Paul505 wrote:

How would I make it run as a system service?? 

I'm a newbie......

I have a router D-Link WBR1310 connected to a cable Modem.

At the other location I have a switch connected to a DSL Modem/Router

Upon initial installation of Hamachi, the setup process should have prompted you and asked if you wanted Hamachi to run as a system service.  If you don't remember what you selected or perhaps selected no, try the method listed here.  As for your D-Link router, I am not familiar with that router but you may want to use the port forwarding feature when using Hamachi.  This may fix your connection issues and would also increase overall throughput.  I believe there are instructions on which port(s) to forward on LogMeIn's website.  You could also Google it.
New Contributor

i am online but my friend sad i am offline but when i reply to my friend the reply was gone to my friend but when he reply me its reply not come on my facebook chat box but when i refresh the page then here reply come in massage box. if u here this massage plzz fix this problem fast this is not my problem many people's problem like me..

New Contributor

Hey dude I did your method on right clicking group and it worked so thanks and now my minecraft server works XD

New Contributor

Right clicking on the name of the network?  What does this mean?  Where is the "name of the network" that you are referring to?  I don't see it in the LogMeIn Window.  ???

New Contributor

Dera Hamachi 

i have problume in hamachi network. i had connection between 5 coms, 1 of the server. problume is that when i connect from the server 2003 and shred sql 2000 database but clint coms cant find database i mean software cannot run without database. but when i usine windows XP as a database server then software can run what happend in 2003 server

plz help me i m worry  

can contect 0092-3224080046

e mail nwo-1983@hotmail.com

aadnannwo47@yahoo.com

New Contributor

Re: I am online but appearing offline. [SAME PROBLEM! HELP?!]

I'm having the same problem! Mine is a bit different though. Two days ago, I was talking to one of my friends but now all the people on my Hamachi says they have 'no connection'. I thought maybe no one was on their computer at the time, but it's been two days now, surely someone would have to come on their computer, they could just have their Hamachi offline, but if anyone else has this comment and has solved it, please reply. 

EDIT:

I have quite a few people on my Hamachi and they all seem to be offline, I think they may just be disconnected from Hamachi because someone just came on. But, still? Two days! If you still have any solutions tell me, I'm still in need of some. - This has only ever happened once to me, so like I said, they could just be offline or not on their computer right now.

Thank you in advanced.

Thank you also to the person who also solves this annoying problem.

Thank you also to the person who posted this thread - AMAZING, YOU READ MY MIND!

New Contributor

Re: I am online but appearing offline. [SAME PROBLEM! HELP?!]

How to fix it you just need to go in firewwall add to program list hamachi app not scortcut but app allow it an now you need go online thats all!!

New Contributor

How do I get to My networ places?

@A_D_B wrote:

I had this problem on my server this afternoon.  Find the Hamachi network connection (Right click My Network Places -> Properties) then do a right-click ->  Repair.  This should reset all of the network protocols and get you back up and running in no time.

Aaron

New Contributor

simple solution, I always forgot and have to re-install Hamachi everytime Smiley Sad