Cykr1L
Active Contributor

Re: Slow downloads after installing Hamachi

What alternative did you take?
So... I guess I have to kill my system too 😑
H4X0R46
New Contributor

Yeah it's a real bummer! I tried to talk to support and they just tried to convince me it wasn't Hamachi doing this -.- Alright I'll just say it here lol I switched to Radmin VPN after restoring my system, never had a problem after that! www.radmin-vpn.com
Cykr1L
Active Contributor

Yeah... Like you said. Did last night a clean install and use radmib VPN now.
Everything is just fine now!

Thank you bro, you helped me a lot.
A repair install didn't work for windows.

So you really need to install the hole thing from the beginning
Sjaco
New Contributor

Re: Installing Hamachi slows my internet speed

I had to do a system reset. Once I did that I updated everything and made a restore point before installing Hamachi. I then installed and it did it again, slowed my bandwidth down. I then restored back to before the installation and everything was back to normal. Since I have to use hamachi for work I have it running through a VM and just do all work related stuff through the VM. This is sad that no one from Logmein has responded to this...

ryoma
New Contributor

omg
It's exactly the same problem as me
I've been struggling for months now and I'm sad that there's still no solution.
As you said, only OS reinstall is the solution 😞

H4X0R46
New Contributor

Oh yeah it's a REAL BUMMER having to reinstall your entire OS over a single app, but it was the only thing that worked for me. I have no clue why Hamachi slows your speeds like it does, but it somehow needs a clean install of the OS to reverse? Bummer for sure.
ryoma
New Contributor

Yeah Unfortunately, the only way to do this was to reinstall the OS. I'm very tired of this
I tried everything I know It all failed 
I'm tired of fighting this problem anymore.
The mega support team Say:We do not know how Hamachi works, so we cannot advise you, so could not help.
The only solution to this problem seems to be the Hamachi Support Team. It looks difficult too
I've been struggling with this for months. I have already written about this, but there is no answer

Then I saw your writing I feel as you say This problem won't be solved right away.
The RADMIN VPN you recommended works well without any problems Thanks for the recommendation
I feel like there's a registry involved... but I'm tired of trying it out Smiley Sad
What's the matter now? I'm not going to use it. Thank you for your reply and have a nice day

ryoma
New Contributor

If you want to save some files You can only use Windows OS to initialize it.  Keep the file but delete only the settings and os app.  https://ckghwn.tistory.com/629 It's difficult because it's in Korean You can tell it roughly by explaining it with an image.  I initialized os and saved the file through this method
Kindly, you will have an html called Removed App on your desktop. It's easy to reinstall while looking at it
If you have a graphics card driver, use a DDU It is recommended to remove and reinstall
See the link https://community.logmein.com/t5/LogMeIn-Hamachi-Discussions/Slow-downloads-after-installing-Hamachi... for another alternative.

ryoma
New Contributor

That's weird. In my case, the steam origin had a normal down speed.
I've only experienced a slowdown in megacloud.
At this time, the only way to fix it is to restore the OS on Windows 10 itself.  Sad news
If you only need to delete games and settings apps  Try using a recovery method that only reinstalls os
It will not delete video files and portable file And it will tell you which apps you kindly deleted on your create htlml remove app desktop So just watch and reinstall the apps you deleted I think this is the only way I can tell you.

woowoowoo
New Contributor

Co-worker and I have the exact same story.  Installing Hamachi caps our speed at about 100mpbs.  Uninstalling it does not fix anything.  If we do a complete OS reset, it goes back to normal.  Install Hamachi again and it gets capped.

LogMeIn support provided no assistance and said it wasn't their software when clearly it is.