cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Relayed tunnel and no solution how to fix it?

Sadly, There's no "Enable port forwarding". I can enable/disable each forwarded port. All of them are enabled. But I have there some "DMZ Host". I don't know what it is (I attached a screenshot), but another idea came to my mind. Can be relayed tunnel cause by router's firewall? I can't turn it off anywhere, but there is this DMZ Host. 

Also, I tried static routing. I don't know, maybe I've set some weird non-working crap but what do you think? Screenshot

Retired LogMeIn Contributor

DMZ Host would only work if lets say you had a device with a specified IP that you wanted to ignore your firewall (An Xbox One, A computer with an already secure in-house firewall, etc)

It IS odd that there is a hardware Firewall implied here, and yet no way of putting settings for them. 

If there was a way to make Hamachi an exception in this implied firewall, we might be able to get somehwere on this. 

New Contributor

There is URL filter, Mac address filter and client filter. I guess this is "router's firewall"? Because I there isn't anything labled firewall. btw all there three are disabled.

If all three are disabled, the only thing I can think of is the router itself.

A bit of a pickle there, unfortunately.

However. 

If you definitely still get a relayed tunnel on an internet connection different from the connection through that router, then it's Hamachi. If not, then it is absolutely confirmed to be the router. 

New Contributor

I appreciate all your efforts for helping me. I'm glad that at least somebody tried to help me.

Well, I guess I have no other choice than changing the router. Which is kinda painful because it's brand new (about 1 month old).

Anytime!

Smiley Frustrated

Sorry about the router though.

Active Contributor

Exactly same problem for me!!! on my last router the connections with all people were Direct but ever since i got a new router cause it was faster and to keep up with technology and because our service didnt support the old one anymore i have had a relayed tunnel with EVERYONE and they have had relayed tunnel with ME ever since

Active Contributor

this may seem not that good but i wanna help a little bit. Just invite your friend over with a laptop or go to his place and help him get his tower and other stuff to your place. Make sure you have enough ethernet cables and enough plugs in the wall to cover his pc and just play it like that Smiley Happy but i know it is painful and will get annoying over time

New Contributor

i finslly got the direct connect and played like two good games of arma 3 with a buddy then had a win 10 update an its screwed my tunnel up ive re installed hamachi all the above with ports on my router ive even erased an re entered them again added the firewall stuff and i can not get the direct tunnel anymore is anyone still on this thread i need help lol bad