cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
st
New Contributor

create or join network button doesn't work.

Hi

I'm having an issue with Hamachi on my computer.  I'm using the latest version and run XP.

The "join or create network" button does not function. It's greyed out and does nothing when I click on it.  Not sure what happened.  I have Hamachi on a couple of other computers and it runs fine...I'm able to setup multiple networks and connect to any of them.  Just this computer.

I tried uninstall/reinstall, but that did nothing.  The uninstall apparently doesn't fully uninstall as when I reinstalled it found my old network and won't let me add or change one.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Scott

7 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: create or join network button doesn't work.

Same exact issue on my side.

On my one computer, I could create a new network.  On another computer, I can't.  The button is grayed out.

Regards,

Adam Hampton

adam.hampton@gmail.com 

New Contributor

same exact problem! What, no solution yet??

New Contributor

Anyone have it on vista yet?

Anyone notice that in the status tab in the prefernces window that it says your not connected?

New Contributor

Same here. I click the button, it goes gray and goes back to normal. Nothing happens

New Contributor

There is a power button on the LogmeIn Hamachi application. click on that and you are good to go

New Contributor

Try

click on start button > click on control panel >  click on programs and features > find LogMeIn Hamachi > double click on it > then a tab will appear to uninstall it, then tick the check box saying "Remove all user settings" >

wait until it uninstalls > download it again and install it > then log in as usual > you should be good to go.

It worked for me.

New Contributor

Try upgrading to a newer version of windows, i don't think this is related to your problem but it will very likely fix both that and many other problems you may be having with your pc.