cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flame
New Contributor

error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

when I hit hit the power button on the program I get this error meaage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)
22 REPLIES 22
Phase Cydrome
New Contributor

I have the same problem,  and its annoying me,   I have deleted the program,   removed the registry entrys,   rebooted several times,   reinstalled the program,   re connected to the site,  deleted and reinabled my groups,  and STILL when I press the power button on the application,   I get a denied error. 

Please can someone enlighten me to the issue and its resolve.  

Thanks

( I might add that in the sites FAQ for the same problem,   it just shows a white page with no actual details to help with the issue ,  so you might want to look into that too )

Thanks again.

like2fly4fun
New Contributor

- Stop the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Delete the LogMeIn Hamachi folder in C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local    

Settings\Application Data 

- Restart the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Start Hamachi 

llagrok
New Contributor

This did not work for me.

I even turned off the hamachi2 tunnelling, deleted the config files and turned it back on. Nothing helps.

RyHto
New Contributor

For anyone who is still having problems after doing this:

- Stop the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Delete the LogMeIn Hamachi folder in C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local    

Settings\Application Data 

- Restart the LogMeIn Hamachi2 Service

- Start Hamachi 

I suggest one sollution which worked for me nicely. So delete your Hamachi LogMeIn from your PC, every single file, folder.. then press START>RUN and enter this text : %APPDATA% , press enter and find a file named Hamachi. Delete it too. After that reinstall your Hamachi program and it should work properly. Good luck.

davids355
New Contributor

RyHto, just to let you and others know, this last fix worked for me - uninstalled, deleted the folder you suggested, then reiinstalled - didnt even ened to restrat computer.

Upon reinstall, it asked me to re-join to network, and all is working fine.

Wasian538
New Contributor

i tried the last fix and it did not work, and i know why. i delete the folder, but once i start up hamachi, it recreates the folder in Local. how do i get it to stop doing this?

gorovolley
New Contributor

How can I fix this

Regards

kitteh31337
New Contributor

how do i stop the hamachi 2 service

Stocky
New Contributor

This works for me , thank you very much 😉