cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyNJ
New Contributor

Cancel want refund - "contact us" page does not work

I am trying to cancel. I do not use the service and was charged $349.99 on 12/31/20. I can't contact anyone. No phone numbers. The contact us page does not work. This is pretty sad - give me a phone number to call so I can get a refund please!

11 REPLIES 11
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancel want refund - "contact us" page does not work

Hi Tony,

You should be able to find a local phone number or create a support ticket for follow up on this support page specifically: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Alison5
Active Contributor

I am having the exact same problem. It is disgusting. The contact phone numbers for the UK say they are not recognised!!!!! It is impossible to contact anyone!!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Alison5  Sorry, did you try the case creation option from the support site I linked?

PLH72
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I did not renew my subscription.  I canceled it, yet I just found a charge on my credit card for $373.09.  And like others on this blog LogMeIn makes it impossible to talk to anyone.  Looks like the only way to get them to talk to their customer is to file a dispute on the charge with your credit card company.  That is what I intend to do.  I do not recommend to anyone that you deal with this company!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@PLH72  I apologize for any accidental, unwanted renewals to your LogMeIn contract.  If you cannot reach us by phone (available 24 hours / day in America), then please post your cancellation case number and I will have someone reach out as soon as possible.

PeteBm
New Contributor

Hi - same problem here.  One UK phone number is not recognised, the other just stays on hold.  There doesn't seem to be any option except to phone after creating the support ticket.

My case ID is 14892678

Thanks in advance

Alison5
Active Contributor

Hi, Just thought I would let you know that the only way I have managed to get in touch with them was via facebook. I left an unhappy message on their page and someone contacted me the next day and have now refunded my subscription.  Good luck. 

PeteBm
New Contributor

OK - thanks for that - I'll give them a bit longer to reply 'properly', but then resort to Facebook.  Not my favourite means of communication, I have to say!

Alison5
Active Contributor

Agreed.

I hope you get it sorted.