cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Cannot Save Passwords

Can you please tell me exactly how I can open the Macromedia program so that I can make the changes as outlined in the URL address you provided?

Highlighted
New Contributor

IE 11 Can't save server logon passwords

When I use Log Me In within Internet Explorer 11 it no longer allows me to save the server logon passwords like I used to be able to do while using Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 9.

What do I need to do to fix this issue so that I will once again be able to save the server logon passwords while using Log Me In within Internet Explorer 11?

Highlighted
New Contributor

When I go to the Website Storage Settings panel (second from the right), and scroll through the list, I cannot find logmein anywhere in the URL list.  How does the url for logmein end up in the list?  Is it during installation?  Is there a way to manually add the url?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I cannot get the setting manager box to load on my internet explorer. Do you know how I can fix this?

Highlighted
New Contributor

A company which has doubled prices for their services where passwords were reliably saved for . ..  a decade should not be imposing this on paying customers when there are WAY less expensive alternatives out there.  Please.  I know you went public.  Please.  All we want is reliable logins and yes switching costs are a barrier.  But PLEASE.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I have been researching my Logmein Pro's inability to retain credentials and required inputting USERID and PASSWORD to access remote computers.

SAVING credentials worked and  logins worked fine.

Subsequent logins required USERID and PASSWORD to access remote computers.

My 3 suspects were:

MICROSOFT WIN 10 UPDATES?

LOGMEIN PRO UPDATES?

CCLEANER APPLICATIONS CLEANUP (LOGMEIN WAS CHECKED TO CLEAN)?

My investigation pointed to CCLEANER  APPLICATIONS CLEANUP.

I UNCHECKED THE LOGMEIN APPLICATION CLEANUP BOX and SO FAR the credentials are INTACT.