cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RWSEngineer
New Contributor

Re: Disable Sound Streaming

I'd prefer an onscreen option to enable remote sound redirection, per client, and then a global option on the home screen options to enable/disable remote sound when connection.

My preference would be always disabled and enable as required.

I frequently connect to live audio processing computers, and find I cutoff the remote sound device, disrutpting the audio processing.

As the machines are often on low bandwidth connections, the sound stream is constantly stuttering, which get very irritating very quickly, and slows the speed of the remote display connection even further making it very slow to control. 5 seconds to show a click.

Never had this trouble with logmein free.

Anon131004
New Contributor

Bump!  Any solution proposed or in progress by LogMeIn developers??

lleone
New Contributor

Bump. +1.

Any resolution....Logmein are you listening.....resolution please!

cgroth
New Contributor

Yes, please fix this ASAP!

jfruits
New Contributor

I just wanted to say that I also desperately need a solution to disable remote sound from being the default as I am using this for a church computer at our second location and whenever I log on to help with a problem, I always create a problem, as any videos played from this computer now have no audio going out of the headphone jack to our sound system while I am logged on. Any chance a solution is in the works?

crecord
New Contributor

Bumping this issue! This is problem in a museum exhibit I am working on. Are there any solutions in the works? Seems like this has been an issue for several years.

surfceo
New Contributor

Disable Sound Streaming = requires not blanking screen as well.

TY nohano

+ to this that Disable Sound Streaming also requires not blanking screen as well.