cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

I canceled my account via email but 2 days later my bank was charged!!!

I am furious!!!  I corresponded with a LogMeIn representative via email that my account was to be canceled!!!  DO NOT CHARGE my bank!  But the ridiculously high fee of $349.99 hit my bank account, over drawing the account.   An account I use to purchase postage for my shipments!  Now those funds are tied up, not available all because LogMeIn processed an unauthorized charge!!!  I was never notified in advance that LogMeIn was going charge my account to start or what the fee would be which is also a horrible way to conduct business.  ALL other companies I have auto renewal set-up with sends a notice of upcoming renewal and fee!! Someone needs to notify me and have this charge removed immediately!!!  CASE: 07370246

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: I canceled my account via email but 2 days later my bank was charged!!!

Hi @gokmen,

I see in our system that your email request was processed yesterday, you should have already received a response but, please let me know if you have any questions.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Debbieg211,

I apologize for the frustration. I have reviewed your account information and your renewal is canceled and a full refund was issued. This should be reflected on your account soon.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear Glenn,

I am trying to cancel my logmein pro membership and get a full refund. I am calling from Istanbul, but no one has answered my calls yet. Please cancel my account gokmen@itu.edu.tr and issue a full refund.

Thanks

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @gokmen,

I see in our system that your email request was processed yesterday, you should have already received a response but, please let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re Cancel my account

I am trying to cancel too but number is not working.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Re Cancel my account

@RiderB  Sorry about that, which phone number did you attempt to call?  

Reference:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-contact-support