cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Logmein Pro - Keep getting Disconnected

Restting Kaspersky sorted the problem immediatly, THANK YOU!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can you be a little more specific on how to fix this?  I cannot find where to implement the setting you mentioned in your post.  Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey Anon 106049, if you are asking me... I have Kaspersky 2013 which as it turns out was causing the problem. I opened my Kaspersky antivirus 2013 software. Clicked on the settings icon on the top right. On the settings screen  on the bottom left are two words, help and restore. I clicked on restore and then followed the configuration wizard.

After this was completed. I no longer had the problem with LogMein.

I had got the idea from an earlier post in this thread who suggested it:

Open Kaspersky 2013.
•        Click on 'Settings'.
•        Click on the word 'Restore' in the lower left.
•        Click 'Next'.
•        Please check all boxes, including sub-boxes. If you issue is not related to Anti-Spam, you can uncheck it.
•        Click 'Next'.
•        Click 'Finish'.
•        Click 'OK' twice.

Hope this helps,

Highlighted
New Contributor

yes I was asking you, however I do not use that anti virus software.  It's very odd, I have a bank of computers and only am having issues with one, though it's the only one with Windows 7

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ah ok, maybe see if there is a similiar process you can follow with your current antivirus. Otherwise, I am not at all technical so would be at a loss, sorry Smiley Happy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Sorry, for your info it is Windows 7 I have on this computer.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Try lowering your MTU of the router, that corrected the problem for me.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: RE: Logmein Pro - Keep getting Disconnected

Your suggestion worked!  I had tried a couple of other things as recommended a little later in the thread, but this one worked like a charm.  The connection had been working just fine until a few days ago.  After reading your post, I realized my dad had been over and had started playing with my Avast. 

Phew!!  Thank you so much.

Highlighted
New Contributor

hey thanks for the help this worked for me i went into my anti virus program and de-activated web surfing protection " AVAST WEB SHIELD" and then tried to log in again and was succesful.

Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @JillAZ if @h2tx helped resolve your issue, please mark it as a solution so others may find it. Click "Accept as Solution." Thanks for participating in the LogMeIn community!

Sincerely,
Lisa Kate
Community Manager
Lisa_K8 is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!