cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Logmein Pro - Keep getting Disconnected

Thanks a lot.  Avast was scanning HTTPS.

Highlighted
New Contributor

This solutions worked. Thank you!

Highlighted
New Contributor

The solution regarding the SSL scanning by ESET did the trick for me. Crazy that this thread was started back in 2008 but is still relevant. My Logmein Pro was working fine until an update or something. Anyway, a huge thanks.  I have been banging my head against the wall at the office for the last 4 hours - it's 1AM now and I can finally go home.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Turning off the SSL inspection in ESET  on my client side WIN 10 computer worked for me !    I will note that on the Host computer, I did ensure that HIPS was disabled in ESET since I recall a problem with that in past versions. 

I had been able to connect to the host  machines at home (Windows 10 and Windows 7 Lenovo Laptops) however upon logging in, it gave me the "...Disconnected..." message and refused Remote control or File manager.  

So  Thank you for that help.

Just curious if disabling the SSL inspection in ESET will pose any significant security risk.  We do have a FIrebox so hopefully there's enough protection to mitigate any reduced local protection.  

Thanks again!