cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtyndale
New Contributor

More Billing Issues

Anyone else getting billed for a pro license but getting no access to their computers? Also, has anyone tried contacting anyone at logmein to correct this sort of issue? I find the process is designed to block you from speaking with an actual person.

This happened last year. We chased it down and got the money refunded and it has happened again. How can I stop LogmeIn from taking my money?

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: More Billing Issues

@jtyndale  Apologies for the account failure there.  Although we cannot securely manage billing concerns through this Community, if you have the case number from when you cancelled I can certainly take a look at what happened.

For immediate refund requests you can call us any time.

APopa
New Contributor

I also sent a cancelling request to the Contact Support. I have not use the account for 1794 days but the billings keep coming.  Is there any chance to cancel the last bill at least? Or not to be renewed automatically for the next year? Could you please offer me any support in this problem? Should I contact a lawyer? Thanks.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@APopa  If you've already contacted Customer Support, please click my Community name to send a private message with your account email address and contact info.