cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

One host, two subscriptions able to access remotely at differing times.

Hi there,

I've got a trial going at the moment and am edging towards subscribing. One challenge: have a host PC that I want to control remotely with my logmein sub/ account but also another worker needs to be able to the same machine but she has a different logmein account/ sub.  

Can we both register on the host so that when we want to independently log in remotely we can?

Thanks in advance?

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: One host, two subscriptions able to access remotely at differing times.

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your question!

In order to have a host computer available to multiple users wit their own individual credentials you would need a LogMeIn Central subscription which would allow you to add secondary users. You can also have her log in with your account credentials, but this would be less secure. The link below provides further details of the features of Central.

http://help.logmein.com/SelfServiceKnowledgeRenderer?type=FAQ&id=kA030000000DGHbCAO

Joshua Nelson

User Services Representative
LogMeIn, Inc.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: One host, two subscriptions able to access remotely at differing times.

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your question!

In order to have a host computer available to multiple users wit their own individual credentials you would need a LogMeIn Central subscription which would allow you to add secondary users. You can also have her log in with your account credentials, but this would be less secure. The link below provides further details of the features of Central.

http://help.logmein.com/SelfServiceKnowledgeRenderer?type=FAQ&id=kA030000000DGHbCAO

Joshua Nelson

User Services Representative
LogMeIn, Inc.

View solution in original post