cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Refund requested

Hi everyone, I cancelled my suscription on January 2016 and received an offer with a discount. I accepeted that offer but didn't thought I was starting again an automatic subscription. Yesterday I was charged again in my account without the discount, I would like to canel my subscription and be refunded as I am not going to use anymore this service with less Pc's number and high price. Thanks for your help ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Refund requested (previous post ignored)

Hello @Help_Your_Clien ,

Although we don't discuss pricing or billing concerns through the Community, I can say that Customer Support can help explain things further.  For example if you just recently renewed an annual plan in the past month with no usage, then you would be entitled to a refund of this purchase.   Click the 'Contact' option from our support pages here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-logmein-pro-account

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks, I've been refunded and hope this grateful post will help to recover the reputation of LogMeIn in this kind of situations, cheers ...

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Quick story from a soon to be former client.  I used their trial service once and I have been autorenewed for 2 years.  They charged me over $220 for a service I literally only used once.  What's worse is that there was never a confirmation email sent.  When I logged in today to figure out how to cancel my service, I confirmed that all of this time they have had my correct email so I have to wonder what is wrong with their sytstem that in 2 years I never once received a notification from them - either to confirm my trial or for any other reason.  Just a stealth auto-renewal.   I disputed the charge with my company, however LOGMEIN woudl not budge.  Nor do they answer their customer service calls.  People, let's keep the feedback going.  Autorenewals are ethically questionable as it is, but to make it impossible for your customers to cancel a simple subscrioption is highly unethical. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello @Help_Your_Clien ,

Although we don't discuss pricing or billing concerns through the Community, I can say that Customer Support can help explain things further.  For example if you just recently renewed an annual plan in the past month with no usage, then you would be entitled to a refund of this purchase.   Click the 'Contact' option from our support pages here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-logmein-pro-account

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks for getting back with that idea.  I will look into it,  however, if your company does not want to hire enough staff to support a phone based cancellation of the subscription, then it is kind of a fools errand to sit on infinite hold - don't you agree? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

also, can't you just have someone reach out to me when they are free?  Most companies will let you put in a callback #.  Not the case with Logmein?  - is that right? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Refund requested

Hi everyone. I bought a subscription a year ago. I haven't used hamachi for a long time. I forgot to cancel my subscription. On September 26, 2020, a payment of 52.8 eur was made. I want to delete the network. Can I get a refund? I'm sorry, I'm Russian and I don't speak English

Tags (2)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Refund requested

@slipknot954  You will need to contact Customer Support to make the billing request:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Highlighted
New Contributor

unsubscribe and back money

Hello. How can I cancel my subscription and get my money back? I did not consent to the automatic debiting of money from my card.