cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhawktgh77
New Contributor

Remote Log in problem

I am away from the office with no one there to disconnect my log in. Out of town and trying to connect. Keep receiving this message:

Disconnected           Computer Busy

The computer you're trying to access is already in a remote control session.

Please try again later.

Any advice? No one is in the office to log me out there. This is the error message I keep getting....going on 12 hrs now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tech221
New Contributor

Re: Remote Log in problem

On the toolbar on the left, in Detail mode > Computer Management > Reboot options > Select Restart LogMeIn

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
peterkuno
New Contributor

I have the same Problem......

jbaker417
New Contributor

I'm not sure what you can do about it while you're away, but for future reference, I believe there is a setting in the LogMeIn console while tells it how long to keep a connection alive before timing out due to inactivity. You may have set that to a very high number of hours, allowing it to remain connected for a long time.

I realize that doesn't help the situation immediately, but hopefully it helps you prevent it from happening again in the future.

JB

jacquiburns
New Contributor

I am having the same problem. I havent changed any settings & it never used to be a problem so how can I check what the timing has been set to?

Many thanks

elanmike
New Contributor

I am having the same problem for the past day. Running Win 8 Pro with SEP 12.2. No major changes to the system since intial stup 2 months ago. Restarting the computer dosnt fix the situation. WAN connections at both ends seem fine otherwise.

Tech221
New Contributor

On the toolbar on the left, in Detail mode > Computer Management > Reboot options > Select Restart LogMeIn

View solution in original post

CarolAFG
New Contributor

Thanks so much - that worked perfectly!