cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AwayFMD
New Contributor

Remote Printing

I have upgraded my home printer recently and when I initially set it up, I had both my old and new printers connected to the machine and could print via LogMeIn perfectly fine. I have now removed the old printer from my computer but my new printer has disappeared. I can see it from the printer icon in the tool bar as an option but on the host machine as an option in available printers when printing documents or in the settings of the host machine. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, restarted the printer spools, reinstalled the software and been on the phone to LogMeIn support for over 2 hours where they left me to try something but now wont respond to my emails.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Remote Printing

@AwayFMD  I apologize about the Support lapse.  If you use the same email for your support case as the Community, then I'll have an expert review and outreach soon. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AwayFMD
New Contributor

Yes, it is the same email. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AwayFMD  I'm sorry, I was unable to locate any cases under similar email address' in the past 90 days.  Please click my Community name to send a private message with your contact phone number and the best time to reach you directly. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!