cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Remote Session Notice on Host PC removal

Is there a way to remove the LogMeIn - Remote Session: This computer is being controlled by ... Notice on the host Computer, when session starts?

I know it can be closed with the (x) button but I would rather not let my employees  know what program i'm useing to control and monitor my pc's

I've removed it from tray and start menu and marked the Program Folder as Hidden. the only thing that let them know what program I using to control my pc's is the LogMeIn - Remote Session notice at the top middle of host screen,  is there a way to remove this notice be for session starts? Thanks in advance for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor

Re: Remote Session Notice on Host PC removal

Since LogMeIn is not a monitoring program per say and for legal reasons (for IT contractors like myself) who wants it known when I'm in one of my clients computers "remote session notice" this cnannot be disabled in LMI.

There has been nurmerous threads on this subject on the boards and bottom line answer is a "no it can't".

Sorry.....Smiley Sad

If you wanting to monitor PC usage and employee activities, then a program such as "Work Examiner Pro" would be in line.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Valued Contributor

Re: Remote Session Notice on Host PC removal

Since LogMeIn is not a monitoring program per say and for legal reasons (for IT contractors like myself) who wants it known when I'm in one of my clients computers "remote session notice" this cnannot be disabled in LMI.

There has been nurmerous threads on this subject on the boards and bottom line answer is a "no it can't".

Sorry.....Smiley Sad

If you wanting to monitor PC usage and employee activities, then a program such as "Work Examiner Pro" would be in line.

View solution in original post