cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Wake on LAN - Firefox

I want my system to worj with the function: Wake on LAN. I have enabled that function in the BIOS, i have followed the user guide by setting the function to enable in both menues, client and host. But, the user guid say that there must be one more LogMeIn host in/on the same LAN.

Does this mean that i need one more computer beside the one i logmein to? Because i do not succeed with Wake on LAN. Are Firefox any problem here?

Best rgds Per Fredriksen/la4esa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Wake on LAN - Firefox

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your question!

You would need at least one other LogMeIn computer on the same network LAN. The other computer does not need to be attached to your account, but does need to be running either LogMeIn Pro2 or Free.

Joshua Nelson

User Services Representative
LogMeIn, Inc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your question!

You would need at least one other LogMeIn computer on the same network LAN. The other computer does not need to be attached to your account, but does need to be running either LogMeIn Pro2 or Free.

Joshua Nelson

User Services Representative
LogMeIn, Inc.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have done all that is indicated here. Wake on LAN is enabled in both Bios and LogMeIn, LogMeIn Pro is running on another computer in the network. Computer cannot be awakened from logmein . Does this feature even work?