cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjernst
New Contributor

Windows 11 and logmein client performance

I'm running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, via Windows Insider Beta Channel.  After connecting a remote PC using LogMein Client, it immediately disconnects and then attempts to reconnect. I reconnects and then disconnects. and tries to reconnect. Sometimes it reconnects, sometimes it gives up on trying to reconnect. If I the restart LogMeIn client, the cycle repeats. After about 5 minutes of this cycle, the connection become stable and works normally.

This behavior has been the same on connections to 3 other remote PCs.  When using a Windows 10 PC, I have no trouble maintaining a stable connections with these same 3 remote PCs

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Windows 11 and logmein client performance

Hi @tjernst 

Although we haven't finished testing Windows 11 yet with LogMeIn services, I will send your report to the development team for reference.  

Thanks. 

ncouloute
New Contributor

@AshC Any news on this ?
Windows 11 coming soon (4 weeks) still not working.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I haven't heard of any news for developments this year.  Probably Q1 testing, as we usually follow general releases several weeks later. 

ncouloute
New Contributor

It appears to be working for me now with Windows 11 build 22463.1000. So Microsoft must have done something on their end. As I also noticed it used to not work from a Windows 10 VM on Windows 11 host.

tjernst
New Contributor

Still not working form. Constantly disconnects/reconnects. Running WIndows 11 Release Candidate, 22000.194