cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lunchbeast
New Contributor

increasing variety of annoying errors

Has anybody else been experiencing an increasing number of a variety of errors since LogMein crippled the free version of LastPass to limit it to one device?  As if it's being done on purpose?  To try to force us to pay for the fee-based version?  When I contacted support, they indicated there is no support for the free version and suggested I contact this site, so I am...

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: increasing variety of annoying errors

Hi @lunchbeast 

The software itself has not changed, so your experience should be the same when using your selected device.  Specifically which errors are you seeing? 

lunchbeast
New Contributor

The same ones I've been complaining about that began almost the exact day LastPass was crippled to lock the free version to one device only.  Passwords/logins randomly not getting populated to web pages, not getting prompted by LastPass to save new/updated credentials when they're created, LastPass randomly mixing up credentials, the LastPass password icon being buried behind the industry standard 'eye' icon to view a password, LastPass randomly refusing to generate a password...you know, all the stuff I had no problems with for years that just 'coincidentally' started to break with the cutover to the restricted version.  New problems continue to pop up - the latest was trying and failing to get a new login to go into a specific folder.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for the frustration there. 

Can you tell us which device you've chosen to use with LastPass, and if you've tried any troubleshooting to get around your folder management? 

lunchbeast
New Contributor

Windows 7 desktop.   Logged out/logged back into my account, uninstalled/reinstalled the browser extension.  No changes.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor