cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

terrible customer support

this week I was unable to login to my account: my credit card changed and so apparently LogmeIn then decides to send you to the payment info page and restrict access to everything else. I then tried to find an email for customer support: none to be found. eventually I did find a page to send an email. The response: please call us on the phone. Turns out there is no number for my country (Belgium) so I am supposed to make an international call to get support for a service that costs me $350/year? This is the worst customer service I have had to deal with in a long time. I am looking into a replacement for LogmeIn. 

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: terrible customer support

Hi @Anon17721 ,

I apologize for the frustrations this has caused you.

I understand we do not offer local phone access points in every country.  If you are unable to reach us through a nearby country, then we can have someone reach out to you from our support department to assist with your billing needs.  In this case, please click on my Community name in order to confirm your account email address, and contact information for follow up.

New Contributor

my point is that you are pulling up walls so customers have a really hard time communicating with you. Customers should be able to email you for whatever problem they have and get a response within a reasonable time.  We do not all have the time to wait for a phonecall from you! I tried contacting you 7 hours ago through Facebook.: no reply.  That is not acceptable for products that are as expensive.  You are chasing away customers like myself who have been using your products for years. 

LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for any confusion.  At this time we offer free phone support to all GoTo users, 24 hours each day.  There is also a new Chat experience coming soon with live agents that you may utilize if you prefer this to talking. 

When it comes to telephone problems, it is very important that we trace the calls through various networks within 24 hours, as many telecom providers will erase these records after every day completes.

**Facebook is monitored for comments, but not specifically for live GoTo technical troubleshooting instances.