cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kalos
New Contributor

Cannot connect to LogMeIn login service. Please retry later.

I used to be able to use hamachi, until one day I unistalled it. The next day I tried to reinstall it, and it seemed to be installing fine, but when I booted it up and clicked the power button, a blank white box popped up with the head "Login", and under 2 error boxes on top of eachother which read "Cannot connect to LogMeIn login service. Please retry later." I've been trying to solve this problem for 2 days now, I've tried alot of different things from completely getting rid of any hamachi files to even rolling back my computer a couple days. I am pretty sure it has something to do with my internet connection, it just dosen't seem to want to connect with it. 

This is the error I receive when I click the power button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kalos
New Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to LogMeIn login service. Please retry later.

I actually managed to figure it out, it had something to do with my internet explorer which also made me unable to log in to Skype with a certain account, all I had to do was reset something in internet explorer and it solved the problem. I am using Windows 8 aswell. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MrRubi
New Contributor

Hello Kalos,

If you're on Windows XP, is your PC on SP3?  I would try to give that a go if you're not.

ninjamo69
New Contributor

same with me 

Kalos
New Contributor

I actually managed to figure it out, it had something to do with my internet explorer which also made me unable to log in to Skype with a certain account, all I had to do was reset something in internet explorer and it solved the problem. I am using Windows 8 aswell. 

View solution in original post