I'm not sure if this makes sense since I don't know what difference there is, if any, between LogMeIn Rescue and LogMeIn Rescue Enterprise. At our company we have LogMeIn Rescue up and running and have a lot of support staff setup with access to it. I can access our Admin Console at both of the below links and get the same information.
Where I'm running into an issue is that a few other support staff reported that if they try to create a session and send one of our users the link, it will appear like this(https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=838797) and our user is unable to connect to the session.
However whenever I tested, my link looks like this(https://secure.logmeinrescue-enterprise.com/R?i=2&Code=406343) and when I tested with this user, he is able to successfully connect to my session. Both me and the other support staff who ran into this issue are both on the same company network with the same level of access. As far as I can tell the only difference is that my session link has "-enterprise" in it.
Sorry, my team wasn't able to resolve this issue. We had our network team monitor traffic and they couldn't find any reason why it wasn't going through. We tried bypassing all our network security to make sure it wasn't being blocked. We tried reinstalling the software and using different versions. We tried using different user accounts. To me it really seemed like it was a problem with the user's PC itself but our affected user ended up retiring before we could test that any further.