cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

wont connect

I am trying to access one of my host computers.

when I log in I get the 3 computers are online but when I click on one of them I keep waiting for ages and then it comes up with a message saying please check your internet connection and try again. I know my internet connection is fine as I can connect to a different host computer. The one I want says it is online and it is green but I keep getting this error message. When I left the host computer earlier today, it was switched on but I locked down the screen using the windows key and 'l' - couold this be why? or is it something else to do with the host pc? 

3 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: wont connect

Hey, @meadows

I apologize for the confusing messaging there.  Usually if you time out when attempting to connect to just one problem Host computer, then this indicates the problem is on the Host side of things.  I would recommend rebooting that PC in order to reset the GoToMyPC connection.

New Contributor

mybkexperience

@meadows wrote:

I am trying to access one of my host computers.

when I log in I get the 3 computers are online but when I click on one of them I keep waiting for ages and then it comes up with a message saying please check your internet connection and try again. I know my internet connection is fine as I can connect to a different host computer. The one I want says it is online and it is green but I keep getting this error message. When I left the host computer earlier today, it was switched on but I locked down the screen using the windows key and 'l' - couold this be why? or is it something else to do with the host pc? 

Did you get any good solution, I think I am facing similar kind of problem.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Matthew778  What type of system is your host computer running?  Have you done anything to troubleshoot the Rescue installation or connection so far?