cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chelseytx
New Contributor

Can't Print Remote

Hello - I am having this issue on 2 different computers in reverse.

The printer is installed on the client computer and works perfectly.  Log me in shows the printer available and set to default. But when you print to it, it does not print and locks up the printer for other computers at the host location.

I have cleared the spoolers on both host and client. I have re-installed the print driver thru log me in. I have uninstalled log me in and reinstalled. 

I have escalated to Tier 2 support but they are working on it, but I am wondering if anyone has run into this before. I am now having this issue on a 2nd computer that is in the opposite place of the 1st computer. 

Any ideas? These computers are running Win 7. 

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can't Print Remote

@Chelseytx   It appears that your case is actively being investigated.  After we examine the necessary log files from your PC, please allow time for a conclusion to be made.  While the wireless aspect of your printer may complicate things, we should be able to get some answers soon. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chelseytx
New Contributor

Re: Can't Print Remote

Yes - as I said it been escalated... I'm hoping to get some more answers from the community of users while y'all are still working on it. Maybe someone has ran into this and can help. 🙂