cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjernst
Active Contributor

Windows 11 and logmein client performance

I'm running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, via Windows Insider Beta Channel.  After connecting a remote PC using LogMein Client, it immediately disconnects and then attempts to reconnect. I reconnects and then disconnects. and tries to reconnect. Sometimes it reconnects, sometimes it gives up on trying to reconnect. If I the restart LogMeIn client, the cycle repeats. After about 5 minutes of this cycle, the connection become stable and works normally.

This behavior has been the same on connections to 3 other remote PCs.  When using a Windows 10 PC, I have no trouble maintaining a stable connections with these same 3 remote PCs

23 REPLIES 23
airricko1
New Contributor

Same here, I uninstalled the desktop client and reinatslled it then closed and logged back in still same disconnect/reconnect loop

airricko1
New Contributor

It logs me in and opens the client connect app and windows but as soon as you do anything like click the CTRL + ALT+DEL or change screen options it loops in to attempting to reconnect

SterlingAZ
New Contributor

Talked with phone support today and they seemed clueless on the issue, like they don't even know it's a problem. Claimed that type of patch would probably take a month or two - unacceptable 😡

airricko1
New Contributor

Especially considering Microsoft uses Logmein for remote support.  I'm literally without words

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@airricko1  @SterlingAZ @n2diving

Are you able to update your Win11 OS to the 22463 build in order to continue testing? 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
airricko1
New Contributor

I got this working, the firewall rules for lmiigntion.exe were unchecked, and the Logmein.exe were unchecked.

I checked them for Domain and Private connections then rebooted and now it is working, very strange.

tjernst
Active Contributor

Still no go for me. Nothing is blocked by Windows Defender Firewall.

tjernst
Active Contributor

I'm at build 22000.194 and logmein still will not stay connected to client.

PPDataJBoyce
New Contributor

Any feedback on this issue yet?  I'm on the release build and still have the same issues.

tjernst
Active Contributor

Now working fine. Windows 11 build 22000.194