cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjernst
Active Contributor

Windows 11 and logmein client performance

I'm running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, via Windows Insider Beta Channel.  After connecting a remote PC using LogMein Client, it immediately disconnects and then attempts to reconnect. I reconnects and then disconnects. and tries to reconnect. Sometimes it reconnects, sometimes it gives up on trying to reconnect. If I the restart LogMeIn client, the cycle repeats. After about 5 minutes of this cycle, the connection become stable and works normally.

This behavior has been the same on connections to 3 other remote PCs.  When using a Windows 10 PC, I have no trouble maintaining a stable connections with these same 3 remote PCs

23 REPLIES 23
tjernst
Active Contributor

now working

SterlingAZ
New Contributor

I too am on 22000.194, so marking resolved is premature 😐

@AshC  suggesting customers use dev-channel releases of an operating system in public discussion is bad advice. I would not encourage any normal end-users to follow that advice since dev releases can be unstable.

I did however opt for dev channel release and am installing 22471.1000 now. 

Will report back about whether or not that helps shortly.

SterlingAZ
New Contributor

Windows 11 build 22471.1000 lets me connect in both directions. Not exactly a fan of using dev channel releases on my main device, but it is what it is. Still discourage suggesting such a solution to end-users 🤔

j_kumar
New Contributor

I am using LogMeIn client 1.3.5311 &  Windows 11, 22000.556 and this still has issue:
- LogMeIn keep disconnecting
- It locks the user on remote computer.