cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DirtyDog

Pre-Session Chat/Messenger with Unattended Support Clients

I would really like to see a messenger/chat function available to the unattended installed clients prior to actually connecting to them with a live session. It would be very convenient to be able to pop in quick on their screen to ask if it's a good time for the technician to work on their system. 

Many times requests are made from clients for technical support that isn't critical and can be looked after at any time. This would give a nice heads up to the client/user and or allow my technician to move on to another client if the user is busy in that moment.

Thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Harry870
New Contributor

Re: Pre-Session Chat/Messenger with Unattended Support Clients

@DirtyDog wrote:

I would really like to see a messenger/chat function available to the unattended installed clients prior to actually connecting to them with a live session. It would be very convenient to be able to pop in quick on their screen to ask if it's a good time mykfcexperience for the technician to work on their system. 

Many times requests are made from clients for technical support that isn't critical and can be looked after at any time. This would give a nice heads up to the client/user and or allow my technician to move on to another client if the user is busy in that moment.

Thoughts?

Same issue.