cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeanApple
New Contributor

Serious Errors & Bugs

Okay we have a suite of bugs that's occurring on the MacOS version of LogMeIn123 Technician Console, which runs on Wine.

Bugs I noticed so far:

- Caps has to be on to use lower case

Doesn't happen every time but there are times when my Caps Lock is off but when I type on the users computer it comes out in CAPITAL letters. I have to turn my Caps Lock on to type in lower case on the users computer. Again this happens once in a blue but it does rear its head.

- Copy and paste disables text input into powershell

So when I try to copy and paste text from my Mac to the Users Powershell Application, it disables text input in Powershell. I have to close powershell and manually type out the commands. This is very annoying and is consistent every time on every users computer.

- Mouse left click stops working on Magic Mouse, have to Pause, then reconnect to regain Left Click

This is another constant bug, IDK why and I don't know what triggers it but after a random amount of time or clicks the left click will stop working. I will have to pause the connection, then reconnect to the machine to get it back. Then after a few min or a number of clicks I would have to do the same again. This would also prohibit the user from entering text. If they try to tap a field and input keys it wouldn't, it would turn an option on or close a window but not input text. They gain text input once I Pause my connection or Terminate it.

Please address these bugs, or please make a Mac App of LMI123. Heck I would even take a PWA app of LMI123. Wine is unstable at times and unpredictable.

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Serious Errors & Bugs

Hi @JeanApple, welcome to the community.

What version of Mac OS are you using? 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training