cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saw
New Contributor

Can't access LastPass and also don't have access to email address

Hi. I have no access to my LastPass email mail and password. Although I repeatedly tried to restore it through Google (the screenshots are attached "they lured away change only to restore a non-secondary account The password was stored in the root phone in a slope they could pull everything out. And decorate the data from Speed ​​Dial 2 and LastPass, This was the most important for changing applications. All this I tried to restore access to mail, so as not to worry you, but I did not succeed. Therefore, I am writing to you, please, help

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Hacking Pigu Via Google Translate

Hello,

Are you able to sign in to your LastPass account? I see that your master password has not changed since January 2020. If you are not able to sign in to LastPass due to being prompted for a Google Authenticator code and you no longer have access to the Google Authenticator app, please create a ticket for our support team by clicking "Contact Support" at the bottom of this page: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-disable-multifactor-authentication-as-a-user-l...

Please be sure to let our support team know that you will need to be contacted at your second email address, not your main email address due to not having access to your main account email address.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!