cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Email to verify new device or location not received

When trying to login, I receive the notification that Lastpass does not recognise my new device or location.

I have tried several times and I do not receive the verification email, have checked in the junk folder. I have done this countless times in the past and now it's not working. 

My login is using a hotmail.co.uk account if that is of any relevance.

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Email to verify new device or location not received

Hello, 

Do you have a security email set for your LastPass account? If so, you would want to check that email address inbox instead as that is where notifications would be sent. If you're not sure if you have a security email set, so that we can investigate and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with your LastPass account email address? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
New Contributor

Re: Email to verify new device or location not received

I am having the same issue with a colleague.  Have set her up as one of my lastpass users get notification to check email - email not coming through.  Tried loads of times.  It's worked previously  It works for the rest of us.

Can't sort this out if we can't get the verification email...Please help... aghh!!