cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How to change LastPass account email?

Login email address is compromised, and has been deleted. How do I change login email address to new address when I cannot access old address.

6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: login email

Hello, 

You should be able to update the LastPass account email without access to the previous email account, as long as you can log in to your LastPass account and access your account settings. Here's the steps to update your LastPass account email: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-change-my-email-address-for-lastpass

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
New Contributor

No joy...tried all that, and the dialog box for accepting a code never showed. I think the request to set a code is being sent to the deleted email account. Only message I get at the new email address is a message verification.

New Contributor

Still cannot change lastpass sign in email...

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to change LastPass account email?

So that we can investigate and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with your LastPass account email address? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
New Contributor

Re: How to change LastPass account email?

On its way...let me know if you need my "new" email account

New Contributor

Still cannot change login email address, nor add another alternate address...