cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JM98
Active Contributor

Re: Lastpass Families Discount

Hi Glenn, the discount for the families version is not showing up for me (neither yesterday) following the link in the blog post stating that there is a 25% discounts. shows fine for premium. tried Edge and Chrome, both same issue.case 14870394 .
SeidiJr
Active Contributor

Trying to upgrade my free account to family using the promo link. The form/landing page shows the 25% off discount, but when I try to purchase, I get an error message:

temp.png

Tags (1)
BC2357
New Contributor

Re: Cannot complete payment for Family license

I have the free version and want to upgrade to family.  Fill in the purchase form and not hit submit.  Nothing happens,

SeidiJr
Active Contributor

Error upgrading from free to family

I am trying to upgrade my free to family account using the discount link.

I am able to see the discount:

But when I try to complete the purchase, I always get the error message:

I have already tryed to change from Portuguese to English (live in Brazil) but I am stuck with this error.

Tags (1)
SeidiJr
Active Contributor

Re: Error upgrading from free to family

premium error.png

Tags (1)
SeidiJr
Active Contributor

ProcessPurchaseWithCardAdd is returning error 500.

Tags (1)
OpusTerra
New Contributor

I was a  LastPass Free customer until yesterday when I received your email stating that in March you will change how the free version will be working.  Then I decided to switch to the Family plan. I was able to buy it at full price.

Then today, I received an offer from you that I can have a 25% off discount. Oh! Too late for me ! Too bad I reacted too fast to your business change regarding lastpass free version.

Is it something you can give me some kind  of promo code I could use next year I renew ?

Regards,

SeidiJr
Active Contributor

Still trying to purchase. Always get The error message. No news?
Tags (1)
khenning
New Contributor

Re: LastPass Free to LastPass Families - Discount issues

Link to family does not give discount for me either. The link to premium does work and reflects the discount.

SeidiJr
Active Contributor

I still can not purchase the Family subscription. There is something wrong with your servers:

lastpass_bug.png

No answer from LastPass staff since yesterday: is this the support expected for a paid service?

Tags (1)